Gorgeous Evening In Dhow Cruise, Dubai Marina
Nothing could beat the dining experience on a floating restaurant in Dubai, the luxurious city of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is known for its vibrant nightlife and ultimate skyscrapers. Dubai not only holds the name for its ultramodern architecture, but it has preserved its heritage in the form of ‘Dhow cruises.’ A dhow cruise is a historic wooden Arabic ship that runs as a private party venue. The traditional boat has been refurbished into a fascinating dhow cruise with a buffet dinner inside. As you cruise through the pristine water of Dubai Marina, you get a chance to capture the mesmerizing views of Bluewater island and JBR.
Nonetheless, you will witness the magic of Arabian nights wrapped in Venetian style amidst the city’s heart, the Dubai Marina. Imagine drifting across the artificial canal surrounded by iconic attractions, brightly reflecting shimmering towers and magnificent sightseeing. Isn’t the fantasy soothing to eyes? Of course, it is. But would you not like to turn this dream into reality sooner or later? Then, you can plan a trip to Dubai and celebrate a gorgeous evening in dhow cruise, Dubai Marina with your special ones.
Things To Know About Dhow Cruise, Dubai Marina
- A sea transportation mode is brought up and renovated into a fantastic tourism tool. It is an excellent concept running for years.
- Onboarding the cruise, you get the all-in-one package in the form of a delectable dinner, live entertainment, and spectacular views.
- A romantic backdrop with an aroma of Exotic dishes and drinks under the starry sky is a moment to create once in a lifetime.
- A cordial welcome with fresh dates, drinks, or coffee is heartwarming.
- You can relish international cuisines in a 3-course buffet, including vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
- You get a fully air-conditioned lower deck and an open-air upper deck to sense a lavish Dubai culture amidst the dazzling buildings.
- You will receive a high-class service from professionally trained staff known for their hospitality.
- You will feel enchanted during the live storytelling art with whirling Tanura dancers.
Alexandra Dhow Cruise
Alexandra is a popular sailing restaurant operating in Dubai Marina since 2008. A dhow cruise is a perfect fusion of traditional and modern vessels floating through the artificial channels. We prefer the ‘first come, first serve’ idea, so you can come as early as possible if you want an upper deck seat. We do not accept table bookings as our decks offer equal panoramic views.
- The boarding time for the wonderful dinner cruise is 8:30 pm so that they can depart precisely at 9 pm, and the return is by 10:45 pm after completing the sailing route.
- The ticket cost is worth a night spent on the Alexandra cruise. It is priced at 180 AED for adults, 125 AED for kids (5-11 years), and is free below five years old.
- Our reservation teams are available daily from 8:00 to 20:00.
- The ticket leads you to fabulous full-course meals, soft beverages, and a live spinning Tanura dance show performed by two resident artists.
- You will see a licensed bar onboarding Alexandra. Also, you are allowed to bring drinks but for an extra fee.