(WTAJ) — With the holiday season in full swing, Americans will be spending much of December shopping for gifts for family and friends.
Buying just a gift can be stressful to some extent, but someone looking to ship a gift to a loved one might worry that they won’t be able to make it in time.
Before you run Rudolph to your nearest post office or nearest delivery service, here are the deadlines for shipping holiday packages.
- Land transportation: December 14 (Wednesday)
- Cargo Priority: Wednesday 14th December
- Freight Direct: Wednesday, December 14th
- Date: Friday, December 23rd
- First Night, Preferred Night, Standard Night: December 22nd (Thursday)
- 2nd and 2nd AM: Wednesday, December 21
- Express Saver: Tuesday, December 20th
- 1-day cargo: December 22nd (Thursday)
- 2 Day Freight: Wednesday 21st December
- 3 Day Cargo: Tuesday, December 20th
- Ground Shipping: The deadline depends on your location and the destination of the package. UPS website.
- 3-day selection: December 20 (Tue)
- Day 2 flight: Wednesday 21 December
- Next day airmail: December 22nd (Thursday)
- Retail Ground Service: Saturday, December 17th
- First-class mail: December 17 (Sat)
- Priority Mail Service: Monday, December 19th
- Priority Mail Express Service: Friday, December 23rd
Due to deadlines, packages will be delivered before or by the Christmas holidays, though weather may cause delays.
https://www.wtaj.com/news/holiday-shipping-deadlines-heres-the-last-days-to-send-your-gifts/ Click here for the year-end and New Year shipping deadlines and final shipping dates for gifts