Wellsboro, Pennsylvania – According to the University of Pennsylvania, 24 students recently graduated from Pennsylvania under the Wellsboro Associate Nursing Program.
The ceremony at Dean Center for the Performing Arts marked the beginning of two full-time cohorts, Wellsboro and Coudersport.
Both cohorts begin teaching at the Pen College in Wellsboro, after which the Coudersport Group is released to practice clinically using the Pen College at the UPMC Susquehanna Nursing Lab in Wellsboro. Earlier, he gave most of the guidance at the Potter County Education Council. rotate.
The 37th class graduated from the Wellsboro Campus of the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, providing Northern Tier with 503 hands-on nursing students since 1983.
It was presided over by Jason Zielevich, Director of Labor Development at the Wellsboro Campus. Lauren M. Sheets, coordinator of associate nurses. Georgian A. Foreman, Education Specialist for Associate Nurses.
The members of the class and their birthplaces are:
- Jody L. Berkeley of Elkland
- Allison Therese Bena of Wellsboro
- Hannah Murray Birkelund in Wellsboro
- Zian Autumn Brijea Burrous in Wellsboro
- Wellsboro’s Marissa Ashley Campbell
- Kalie Kathryn Cobb from Coudersport
- Genecy Brooklyn E. Cowburn
- Tiffany E from Coudersport. Cunningham
- Single House Caitlin Nicole Free Love
- Gabriel C. Gordon of Port Allegheny
- Rebecca Lynn Harmon from Coudersport
- Roulette Lalae Theora Hartman
- Wellsboro’s Kelly J. Hinchey
- Samantha Rose Rovenstein in Waterville
- Smesport’s Jessica Mangel
- Wellsboro Channelle B. Mayer
- Lalu Narayan in Coudersport
- Courtney L. Redmond, Port Allegheny
- Mariah Lynn Remacle from Roaring Branch
- Lee Ann Reynolds of Williamsport
- Elkland’s Diana Isabel Rodriguez
- Single House Amber E. Soloco
- Hannah Strawderman from Coudersport
- Wellsboro’s Taylor Young
The students chose Natalie O. Deleonardis, a former coordinator who is now a part-time instructor of the program, as a guest speaker for the ceremony. Student speakers were Rodriguez and Strodamann.
Scheetz awarded Birkelund for academic performance and Benna and Rodriguez for perfect attendance awards.
Graduates are eligible to participate in the National Council License Examination for Associate Nurses and are in high demand and may be employed in medical facilities throughout the region. This program is fully approved by the Penn State University Nursing Commission. Another class will start on September 20th.
Upon graduation, 24 nurses will be in the Northern Tier workforce.health
Source link Upon graduation, 24 nurses will be in the Northern Tier workforce.health