• St. John’s Remodeled Church, 4001 Penn Avenue, Thinking Spring welcomes Nancy Hicks as a speaker at both traditional Sunday 9am and modern 11am worship services. Hicks is a well-known speaker, writer, and podcaster. She used to be a QVC broadcast spokesperson before joining the ministry. She holds a master’s degree in theology from the Palmer Seminary at Eastern University and launched an international speech ministry. She is also the author of “Meant to Live”.
• Reformation Lutheran Church, 3670 Perkiomen Ave., Exeter Township will worship directly on Sundays at 8:30 am and 10:30 am. I need a mask. Music director Dr. Heidi Roklin will direct the service in later worship services. The 10:30 service will be livestreamed on Reformation’s Facebook page and may later be viewed at www.Reformationlutheran.org. Under the worship video. Sunday Schools of all ages start at 9:30.
• The Schwarzwald United Church of Christ, 75 Church Lane Road and Exeter Township will be worshiped directly via Zoom on Sundays at 10:30 am and will also be available on YouTube. Robin Ward will be the guest pianist. For more information, please visit www.schwarzwalducc-pa.org.
• St. Michael’s Church, 529 St. Michael’s Road, and Tilden Township worship on Sundays at 10:15 am. Members of the Congregation Council will be set up: Colleen Potts, Dave Potts, Betty Hilco, Joshua Pottager, Clichy Pottager, Nadine Stout, Tom Fredericks, and Dorothy McLaughlin.
• St. John’s Lutheran Church, 45 N. Reading Avenue, Boyertown will worship at 9:30 am on Sundays. Livestreamed worship will continue on YouTube (St. John’s ELC Boyertown). Children’s Sunday School is 9:30 AM — Register at www.stjohnsboyertown.org. Masks required for all indoor events and worship services. Free drive-through and take-out meals every Saturday from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Registration is not required.
• The Black Forest Lutheran Church at 250 Church Lane Road in Exeter Township will worship directly on Sundays at 10:30 am. Unvaccinated people should wear a mask. The recorded service will be available on Facebook on Monday.
• The Church of the Eucharist, 435 Court St., Reading will have three face-to-face worship services on Sundays. All include communion. At 8 o’clock, there is the aforementioned worship service (no music). Service for families with small children at the age of nine. And at 10:15, a service with music. Everyone who participates in these services is required to wear a mask. Parking is available in the Abraham Lincoln parking garage and M & T Bank parking lots on the outskirts of Washingtondori Street. The parking lot next to the church on Court Street is available for people with disabilities and those in need of assistance. To join the live stream of the service at 10:15 and find access to Centering Prayer Zoom, visit rdgchristchurch.org. At 11:00 am on Thursday morning, a group of morning prayers based on the Book of Common Prayer will meet in the sanctuary of the church.
• Fleetwood’s St. Paul’s United Christian Church, 5 W. Arch Street, will have two worship services in the sanctuary on Sundays at 9am and 10:30 am. The 9am service is also available on Facebook and YouTube. The link can be found at www.stpaulsfleetwood.org. Special music is “Quiet Praise” by the Bell Choir at 9 o’clock and “The Lord Becomes My Shepherd” by the Chancel Choir at 10:30. The hymn soloist will be Maegan Mileshosky. The worship leaders are 9-year-old Gary Reinert and Jim Goldman at 10:30.
• Maidencreek Township, 261 Main Street, Maidencreek Church will hold a hybrid service on Sundays at 9am. There are two organ selections by Kimberly Ailton, two organ selections by the Bell Choir, and a piano solo by Ailton. Like the hymns of the congregation. Face-to-face worship will be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube.
• Bern Reformed UCC, 3196 Bernville Road, Bern Township will offer live worship on Sundays at 9:30 am or will be attending from the vehicle using the FM87.9 transmission.
• Trinity United Christian Church, 2449 Cumberland Avenue, Mount Penn will worship directly on Sundays at 10:15 am. The adult church school is at 9 am. A mask is recommended regardless of vaccination status. This service will also be recorded and posted on Facebook.
Thinking Spring Church hosting guest speakers on Sunday [Religion Digest] – Reading Eagle
Source link Thinking Spring Church hosting guest speakers on Sunday [Religion Digest] – Reading Eagle