The playoff schedule for the first round is set for the Chicago Bulls at the 6th seed and the Milwaukee Bucks at the 3rd seed.
The Best of Seven series will begin on Sunday at 5:30 pm at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee and will be televised on TNT. Games 1, 2 and 3 are also available on NBC Sports Chicago.
The schedule for the entire series is as follows: Includes time and television (always in the center).
- Game 1: Bucks 93, Bulls 86
- Wednesday Game 2: Bulls at Bucks, 8:30 pm (TNT, NBCSCH)
- Friday Game 3: Bulls Bucks, 7:30 pm (ABC-7, NBCSCH)
- Game 4: April 24: Bulls Bucks, noon (ABC-7)
- Game 5 on April 27: Bulls at Bucks, undecided
- Game 6: April 29: Bulls Bucks, undecided
- Round 7 on May 1st. Bulls at Bucks, undecided
The Bulls lost all four meetings with Bucks this season. This includes 28 and 21 point explosions in the last two games. The active NBA champion is headed by two-time MVP Janis Adetokumpo, who hasn’t lost to the Bulls since December 27, 2017.
The Bulls were 1-14 this season against the top four seeds of the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat, the Boston Celtics, the Bucks and the Philadelphia 76ers. This will be his first appearance in five years after the Bulls season.
The Chicago Bulls playoff schedule (with time and TV) was announced in the First Round Series vs. Milwaukee Bucks-Reading Eagle.
Source link The Chicago Bulls playoff schedule (with time and TV) was announced in the First Round Series vs. Milwaukee Bucks-Reading Eagle.