• St. Peter’s United Church of Christ of Malltown, 219 Maiden Creek Road, Richmond Township worships Music on the Hill at 10:15 am on Sunday, Mike and Linda Herzog, St. Peter’s Church Choir and additional musicians. Featuring special music by. Bring your own lunch following the service. The service is outdoors. Please bring a lawn chair. Indoors in case of bad weather.
• Kissinger’s Church at 715 Berkshire Blvd. in Wyomissing will take place on Sunday at 4 pm at SockHop. Everyone is welcome. Bring snacks and drinks and share them.
• Lower Sasuke Hanashinod of the American Evangelical Lutheran Church established Rev. Scott V. Bullbaker on May 22 as Pastor of the Swamp Lutheran Church in West Cocalico Township, Lancaster County. For more information, please visit: www.swamplutheran.org..
• Christ Lutheran Church, located on 222 Niantic Road in Bert, worships at 9am on Sundays. Guest organist Joe Di Cindio sings a hymn as a prelude. Coffee & Conversation will be held at the Welcome Center at 8:30, after which worship will be held again.
• St. John’s Remodeled Church, 4001 Penn Avenue, Thinking Spring will host a vacation Bible School from 6 pm to 8 pm Wednesday from today. www.stjohnsreformedchurch.org/vacation-bible-school-2022..
• The United Christian Church of Zion and St. Paul will worship together directly on YouTube and phone at 301 W. Penn Avenue in Loebsonia on Sunday at 10:15 am.Details can be found at 1zion.org Also sprucc.org.. The PLARN group will meet on Tuesday at 12:30 pm to crochet used plastic bags to the bed for homeless people. After that, a worship and Christian education meeting will be held at 2:30 pm, and a constitutional and legal meeting will be held at 7 pm.30 pm
• The Church of St. John’s Lutheran on Penn Avenue 4125 in Thinking Spring will worship directly on Sundays at 9 am with communion and special music. This service will also be livestreamed on Facebook. Mask is optional. Vacation Bible School starts in the week of July 10th. Registration is required. There is no entry fee. To register, call 610-678-1088 and ask Jody.
• Reformation Lutheran Church, 3670 Perkiomen Ave., Exeter Township will worship at 9:30 am on Sunday. This service is also livestreamed on Reformation’s Facebook page and may be shown live or later. www.Reformationlutheran.org Under the worship video. This worship is followed by congregation meetings and together time, a period of refreshment and conversation. The Vacation Bible School for children aged 3 to 6 starts from dinner at 5:30 pm and continues every night at 7:45 pm from August 1st to 4th.Register at www.myvbs.org/relcvbs2022..
• Black Forest United Church of Christ 75 Church Lane Road, Extra Township, will host face-to-face and zoom services on Sundays at 10:30 am. This is also available on YouTube. For more information, please visit: www.schwarzwalducc-pa.org..
• Gray Lutheran Church, 30 Liberty St., Shillington will worship directly on Sunday at 9:30 am in the communion led by guest minister Dr. Denise Keltz. This service will be available online after 11:45. graceshillington.org.. Following worship, fellowship gathers.
• The Black Forest Lutheran Church at 250 Church Lane Road in Exeter Township will hold a face-to-face service on Sundays at 9:30 am. The recorded service will be available on Facebook the next day.
• Bern Reformed United Church of Christ, 3196 Bernville Road, Bern Township is a grove across National Highway 183 from the church and offers live worship on Sundays at 9:30 am. Bring a lawn chair or join from the vehicle using the FM87.9 transmission.
• The Church of the Eucharist, 435 Court St., Reading will have three face-to-face worship services on Sunday morning. All include communion. Service for families with small children at the age of nine. And at 10:30, a service with music. Mask is optional. Parking is available in the parking garage of the Abe Lincoln Hotel and the parking lot of M & T Bank on the outskirts of Washington Street. There is also a parking lot next to the church on Court Street for the disabled and those in need. To join the live stream or access the Centering Prayer Zoom link, go to the following URL: rdgchristchurch.org.. A morning prayer service will take place on Thursday at 11:00 in the Red Bridge recreation area at 2141 Tulpehocken Road in Spring Township, if the weather permits.
• Kissinger Church will co-sponsor Independence Day celebrations next Saturday at 4 pm at Rosedale Camp Grove in 1616 Vine St., Laureldale. Music with light meals after that. An event hosted by PatriotsN Praise.
• Maidencreek Township, 261 Main Street, Maidencreek Church will hold a hybrid service on Sundays at 9am. Music includes preludes and sequels by guest pianist Sarah Anharbonic, guitar offerings by Natalie Herzog, and hymns of the two congregations. Face-to-face worship will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube.Links can be found at maidencreekchurch.org..
• Kissinger’s Church at 715 Berkshire Blvd. In Wyomissing will pray for an hour from 4 pm to 6 pm on Wednesday. The general public is invited to submit a prayer request and attend to pray for others.
Music on the Hill Worship at Richmond Township
Source link Music on the Hill Worship at Richmond Township