As a nonpartisan voter, I was shocked by the chaotic circus in which our government collapsed. These things confuse me.
- Why do we teach children that their math doesn’t have to be perfect? Would you like to drive a bridge built “close enough”?
- Why is $ 3 billion too much for a safe and secure border, but $ 8 billion is not enough for illegal immigrants?
- No one seems to know the cost or content of President Joe Biden’s bill, but how does the $ 200 million in San Francisco parks help the unemployed in West Virginia, Kentucky, and New York?
- Why do millionaire politicians enjoying the fruits of capitalism want to destroy the system that enriched them?
- If someone tries to come to your back door without your OK, why shouldn’t you use aggressive tactics?
- Why are our politicians, the Department of Justice, and the FBI so corrupt?
Letter: Washington politicians cause a lot of confusion
Source link Letter: Washington politicians cause a lot of confusion